Sunday, November 02, 2008

Ben Affleck Shoots and Scores

I have been harsh toward Ben Affleck for injecting his face into politics, as if he had some sort of sway over the process or our opinions, but this guy nailed an impression last night on SNL, redeeming himself in the eye of many, I'm sure. He can bash his own side, and he does it very well. Why this guy doesn't stick to comedy and avoid the horrendous, shitty movies he keeps making, I don't know. If you've ever watched Keith Olbermann's "Countdown" on MSNBC, you'll love this send-up.

Labels: , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

  • Stick to comedy? Need I remind of Forces of Nature, Gigli, Jersey Girl or Surviving Christmas? On the other hand, IMDb says he directed a short film called I Killed My Lesbian Wife, Hung Her on a Meat Hook, and Now I Have a Three-Picture Deal at Disney and he didn't have anything horrendous or shitty he was shilling last night.

    By Blogger Alex, at November 2, 2008 at 4:01 PM  

  • Good point, Alex. I forgot about all those unfunny comedies of his. And that was nice that he had nothing to sell last night.

    By Blogger RFB, at November 2, 2008 at 4:45 PM  

  • Yeah, that bit was really lame.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 4, 2008 at 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home