Saturday, November 01, 2008

No More Political Posts on This Blog!

Let's talk about birds instead! I'll try to avoid politics.


(Fig. 1)


(Fig. 2)

Every morning at dawn, a flock of birds (Figs. 1 & 2) leaves the neighborhood and travels over our house on their way to eat all day long at the river. (Fig. 3) At dusk, they fly back over the house to their roost. (Fig. 4) Hundreds of them.


(Fig. 3)

So I knocked on a neighbor's door and asked if I could get a shot of the birds from his backyard. This man, a McCain supporter, said, "That will cost you $7. Nothing's free in America, hippie!"

Not really. I made that up. He let me take the pictures for free. And he is a McCain supporter.

Damnit! I drifted into politics again. This is harder than quitting smoking.


(Fig. 4)

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home