Sunday, January 23, 2011

Coffee: Such a Hassle, Fuss, Inconvenience

Coffee to me is not a "fuss." I drop a pod in the Senseo, press the button and in 30 seconds I've got a hot, delicious Cup of Joe that accompanies me through my morning routine, which often includes searching YouTube for stupid commercials I saw last night. It's not just about the "wake-up." Drinking it is a ritual, a comfort thing. It's our national drug and it won't be replaced by a little red and yellow shot of whatever the hell this stuff is.

I see this crap in store displays everywhere, and someone must be buying it because they are saturating TV and radio with these dumb ads.

And the voiceover guy is probably what made me hate it more. Unconvincing dork.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home