Friday, October 13, 2006

Salty Sailor Language Missing From Book

Yeah - that's my messy desk.George Parker's Madscam arrived by FedEx this week, and as soon as I'm done with Updike's Terrorist, I will be reading/reviewing it. (Sorry, George, but my limited attention span can't handle two books at once.)

The subtitle is "Kick Ass Advertising Without the Madison Avenue Price Tag," but that's about as raunchy as it gets, and fans of the old curmudgeon's potty mouth will be sorry that GP's editors decided not to go that route.

On first perusal, this is a "How To" book for entrepreneurs, almost a textbook, covering everything a small to medium sized business would need to know in order to hande their own advertising efforts in-house. I'm looking forward to what the man from the Potato State has to say.

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home