Saturday, November 11, 2006

Multi-Level-Pimping

OK, I admit it. I was behind the Quixtar parody, but those cultists had my spoof of their :90 Scott Glenn voiced promo removed from YouTube for "copyright infringement." They're a powerful lot, those shameless pimps. Let's see how long it takes them to find this one. Thanks to another blogger who did the video editing, who shall remain nameless until he tells me he doesn't mind being associated with this underhanded undermining. I am preparing my legal defense this way: "I was just showcasing my writing/voiceover skills for possible freelance offers."

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

  • Great video! Great blog! Great work!

    Quixtar is evil, evil stuff.

    This guy dressed in a suit came into our marketing class as a "guest speaker" and proceded to give a MLM recruitment presentation.

    I interrupted and slammed him several times in front of the class - asking him how much his earning were, and why there are so many websites that criticize Quixtar and call it a scam?

    He got real nervous, and no one signed up!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 11, 2006 at 1:12 PM  

  • Jetpack,

    You gotta save this from the Quixtar goonies... put another copy on the server with a description that they will never find like "Larry's Home BBQ video" or something... and let us know the link.

    this is a great piece of viral video, keep it alive!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 11, 2006 at 3:14 PM  

  • Ya know...

    A while back I found the most absolutely mind-blowing MLM recruitment video on
    a PPC/Sales Letter scam site.

    It was so well produced, such incredible shill acting, and such gut-wrenchingly blatant appeals to greed.

    I was so good, even *I* wanted to sign up.

    I really am going to have to dig deep and see if I can find it..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 11, 2006 at 4:59 PM  

  • Yo Jetpack,

    Get me in contact with Scott Glen. I want to do some more videos with him!

    Scott Larsen
    scott.larsen at juno.com
    www.amquix.info/amway.html

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 11, 2006 at 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home