Friday, March 30, 2007

Whatever Happened to Maddox?

No, not the adopted trophy son of Angelina and Brad...

James H was paying his respects to the King of the Snark Bloggers, George Parker, when I was reminded of Maddox, who used to write one of the funniest, most brutal sites on earth.* Then he wrote a book and went on tour and now he updates only once in great while. I guess his book did very well. Wikipedia says he's trying to get into radio.

If you've never seen More Crappy Children's Artwork , you should check it out. You'll feel guilty for laughing, but you won't be able to help yourself.

*"Funny" and "Brutal" are, of course, subject to your interpretation. Some people find him crude, offensive and stupid. But that's what usually makes me laugh.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

5 Comments:

  • ha ha ha ha! Thanks for turning me on to the artwork. Brilliant.

    I'm mourning the loss of the evil discussor. :(

    it's not easy being "funny" all the time.

    By Blogger Maulleigh, at March 31, 2007 at 9:34 AM  

  • Guilty pleasure! Laughed my ass off and wasted too much time on that site! Thanks for the tip!

    By Blogger dirtsister, at March 31, 2007 at 11:43 PM  

  • He's gonna make such a great dad -- assuming he doesn't buy a mac and get cozy with Steve. Well, maybe then, too, if he can adopt. Actually, if the kid is born a surly teenager, he probably will be a great dad.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 1, 2007 at 2:09 PM  

  • My god - I'd forgotten about him. I used to enjoy his withering responses to critical emails more than his articles. I lost interest when his output began to wither away.

    By Blogger SchizoFishNChimps, at April 2, 2007 at 9:57 AM  

  • it's not easy being "funny" all the time.

    By Anonymous Dating, at July 28, 2010 at 3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home