Sunday, April 20, 2008

This is Post # 747

...so I guess I should blog something about air travel. I live along one of the flight paths of Orlando International Airport. Not too close, thankfully, but close enough to recognize the types of planes and sometimes the logos on the tails. It's interesting to note how on a Friday evening the flights of incoming tourists increases to about one every minute and a half. That's a lot of potential eyeballs looking back down at me. I'm thinking of placing ads on my roof. Much like Ad Air of England with their monster 5-acre ads on fields near runways. Ad Air says their product is effective, but you have to wonder how they are measuring that.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 20, 2008 at 2:49 PM  

  • Text JETPACKS and win!

    (Okay, well, the prize part is up to you, and you may need to whip out the xmas lights for viewing at night, but you get the idea.)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 20, 2008 at 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home