Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Musical Interlude

I'm on the road to Miami and am therefore unable to even fake being clever, thoughtful or worth reading. I can, however, provide you with some music for your browsing pleasure. I never mind getting this song stuck in my head. Just open another browser window and allow this song to serenade you as you waste away the hours seeking celebrity gossip and humiliating videos, tweeting and checking your Facebook, fooling your overlords that your work is really hard and you'll meet that deadline, but it may require some overtime.




Once in Miami, aside from useless meetings that will infuriate me ("face time" we call it) I intend to photograph my brand new Construction Orange Plaid Nation t-shirt on Miami Beach sometime tomorrow morning. So there's that to look forward to. Woohoo.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home