Thursday, September 14, 2006

Domain Names Up For Grabs

I like to go to GoDaddy and see what's still out there. Every once in a while, I'll get a string of "availables" that feels like a good run on a pool table. (Just had one such run this morning. I quit while I was ahead.) And you have to go with ".com" to win at this game.

So if you've got an ad blog planned, or maybe you're opening up your own shop and need a name, or maybe you're starting a band and want that extra little bizarre factor that will get the record label marketing hounds on your scent, I present now (free of charge) some available URLS from GoDaddy.

SMELLSLIKEMEDIA.COM is available!
SMELLSLIKEPODCASTS.COM is available!
SMELLSLIKEADVERTISING.COM is available!
POLKADOTTUNA.COM is available!
STRIPEDKITTY.COM is available!
STRIPEDDOGS.COM is available!
PLAIDOX.COM is available!
PLAIDBUNNY.COM is available!
TRAGICBUNKBED.COM is available!
CZARSOFCOOL.COM is available!
HOUSEOFWASTE.COM is available!
MARKETINGMOFOS.COM is available!

I like Czars of Cool and Tragic Bunkbed. Good names for some emo-pop-alt-rock-neo-folk artists.

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home