Monday, October 23, 2006

Last Ditch Pitch

It's crunch time for the Republicans, who publicly say they are optimistic about the upcoming midterms. I think it's time to unveil the coup de grace, provided for them here free of charge. It's what they've been hinting at anyway - let's just get it out on the table and quit beating around the Bush.

Bookmark and Share


  • Do you really want to start political rantings? This could get messy, I'm an elephant...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 23, 2006 at 3:03 PM  

  • Just commenting on some political advertising that you Elephants should adopt if you hope to win in two weeks.

    So I'm guessing as a Chicago Republican, you are not all that impressed with Mr. Obama (rhymes with...)?

    And I'm not a donkey - just an Indie.

    By Blogger Jetpacks, at October 23, 2006 at 3:54 PM  

  • Like Drudge, I'm decidely centrist.


    But both sides hit me up pretty good recently. Edge to the GOP for terror tactics though.

    By Blogger Make the logo bigger, at October 24, 2006 at 12:52 AM  

  • Let's see, Obama "Hussein" wanna be politician? No, I'm not impressed. Action impresses me, not words. Okay, words impress me too, that's why I jump from blog to blog, but Osama, sorry, Obama, doesn't have anything to say worth listening to.
    Are you sure you're Mr. Indie? It's okay to admit your an ass :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 24, 2006 at 9:46 AM  

  • Totally Indie.

    And voted early yesterday.

    In my state, KATHERINE HARRIS was up for Senate! Now, surely a reasoned blog-hopping Elephant can see how voting for that piece of gutter trash would be a crime.

    I voted for her incumbent Democrat opponent, the astronaut Bill Nelson - Man of Action.

    In the gubernatorial race, I chose the Republican.

    By Blogger Jetpacks, at October 24, 2006 at 10:23 AM  

  • Okay, I guess I'll let you live

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 24, 2006 at 12:20 PM  

  • I just wanted to let you know that I took part in early voting. I was thinking of you every time I hit Republican! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 26, 2006 at 11:34 AM  

  • Hilarious!!

    Great Ad poster!!!

    By Anonymous BrettFromTibet, at November 11, 2006 at 2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home