Thursday, November 16, 2006

Rejected KFC Logo

Design Notes: The brief called for "a new look" so we decided to "hip up" the Colonel. We went with emo glasses, some hair dye and trimmed up that goatee into a soul patch. Also, the chin needed some chiseling and the face certainly benefited from minor liposuction.

KFC reportedly rejected the design because it was "too sexy."

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share


  • I think the colonel should have a sex change and be a hot woman

    By Blogger greencan, at November 16, 2006 at 2:57 PM  

  • Just as long as he stays extra crispy, count me in.

    What that meant, I just do not know.

    By Blogger Make the logo bigger, at November 17, 2006 at 7:46 PM  

  • I love your rejected Colonel. In fact, I'm feeling a little randy all of a sudden... was there a live model who posed for this logo that I could meet?

    May I suggest that you cover the NEW, Bigger KFC ad story... that they put the first ad on the moon.

    Get the story where it broke: FRANBEST.COM

    Feel free to leave a gratuitous and self-promotional comment with link... like I did!

    Richard Quick, Esq.

    By Blogger Richard Quick, Millionaire, at November 21, 2006 at 8:38 PM  

  • Rich Quick:

    An excellent and clever way of promoting your "valuable insight and guidance that can help you make the right franchise decision."

    I am honored, humbled, ashamed, proud, confused...that you chose this blog on which to comment and promote your site.

    I wish you much success in your future advertisings to aliens.

    Best wishes, God Speed, Peace and Love from the Shores of Babylon.



    By Blogger Jetpacks, at November 21, 2006 at 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home