Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Craft Time at "Where's My Jetpack"

I would imagine that in the coming days of lost jobs, darkened skies and disconnected cable boxes, entertainment will be in short supply. So indulge me for a moment while I share something I probably picked up in food service years ago.

This simple little mealtime craft never fails to entertain children and grown men. Grown women usually feign disgust, though they secretly enjoy it, too. Your nieces, nephews, children and grandchildren (as well as your drinking buddies) will find this hilarious. I've been "performing" this bit for a long time, and I still get a kick out of it.



Previously in "My Stunted Middle School Humor":
Bare-breasted Land O' Lakes Lady
Homemade Near-death Experience

Closing theme music is here.

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home