Monday, July 20, 2009

Facebook Vanity Search Results in Marriage

You've done it, don't lie. You Google your own name or you search for people with your name on Facebook. (There are way too many of me on Facebook, most of them in England, Australia or Scotland.) Well, a woman in Coral Springs, Florida named Kelly Hildebrandt did just that, and now she's marrying some guy named Kelly Hildebrandt from Lubbock, Texas.

I'd suggest the female Kelly keep her maiden name or maybe just hyphenate it to Kelly Hildebrandt-Hildebrandt.

Here's hoping you two have more in common than this. At some point the novelty will wear off.

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

  • When my daughter Whitney was in high school, I wanted her to marry Adam Whitney...so her name could be Whitney Whitney. She didn't see the humor...and hence our relationship is what it is today. It's gotta be hard being my kid. *sigh*
    Hey, how's the book???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 20, 2009 at 5:18 PM  

  • Book was done in May - still waiting for it to get discovered so I can buy an Airstream and disappear!

    By Blogger RFB, at July 20, 2009 at 5:25 PM  

  • I hate to point this out but you know what they’re naming their kid, right?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 20, 2009 at 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home