Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Touch My Tarts and I Will Cut You

Lakeland, Florida, if you've never been there, is a place that breeds some interesting people, the kind of people that caused polite Southern women to invent the phrase "Bless his heart." So it isn't too surprising to find that back in April a woman in Lakeland was arrested for stabbing her boyfriend over a box of Pop-Tarts. As @thegirlriot said, "That's brand dedication."

This makes "Leggo my Eggo" seem so wimpy. Really, Kellogg's, you should run with this story.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

  • Is that blueberry flavor, or blueball?

    By Blogger warren, at December 30, 2009 at 5:41 PM  

  • not even sort of funny

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 2, 2010 at 10:00 AM  

  • This woman was being abuse by her boyfreind! AND You make LIGHT of that FACT? You suck and I hate you! Violence against women is not FUNNY and it is people like you and your stupid blog of unfunny pictures and crap that make people not take it serious.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 2, 2010 at 1:03 PM  

  • I don't hit women, never have, never will. I'm pretty sure that's all I can do in the fight against domestic violence.

    And I still think it's funny that he got stabbed over PopTarts.

    By Blogger RFB, at January 2, 2010 at 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home