Thursday, October 13, 2011

Heart-Stringus Tugus Maximus

I Don't Copy Other Blogs. Generally, that's my policy. If it's being talked about all over the Internet, I don't want to be one more unoriginal voice in the echo chamber. I'm going to violate that policy by posting this commercial I just saw over at Copyranter. Such a simple premise with a surprise ending. Spot is for a Pro Infirmis, a Switzerland-based company focused on helping people with disabilities. Watch it twice and it's twice as powerful.  

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

  • Really? I felt this commercial was awfully derivative. The music, the camera angles with all their "natural" closeup, the setup (something odd happens somewhere public and people start to react). It just felt like we've seen this exact formula so many times. I had an immediate negative reaction to it. The tag line was good though.

    By Blogger AZ, at October 13, 2011 at 12:43 PM  

  • AZ: I guess I fell for the "reality" of it, which I guess it wasn't.

    By Blogger RFB, at October 13, 2011 at 1:21 PM  

  • I really liked this. I went into it thinking it was an ad for Toliet tissue or something (didn't read the post before, sorry Dave) so it was a pleasantly surprising outcome. In context we might be able to pan it for being derivative.

    But when if it comes on TV and regular people are watching I have a feeling they'll be touched by it.

    By Anonymous jeff, at October 13, 2011 at 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home