Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Believin' - Is That so Wrong?

This is not about advertising, just a music video for a great song with a nice concept and fun direction. My TV is not often on MTV or Fuse, so I'm new to this one, apparently released in the States mid-March.

Anthony Kiedis of the Red Hot Chili Peppers asked Chris Rock if he'd direct the video for "Hump de Bump." Rock responded, "I'd love to, as long as you don't mind being the only white people in it." Not since Halle Berry and Warren Beatty got together for Bulworth have American race relations had the potential to be so positively energized through the arts. This is happy stuff.

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

  • I love these guys! I had the chance to see them live this winter and they put on an amazing show. They obviously love what they do, who they're with and know how lucky they are - and it's all very contagious.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 5, 2007 at 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home