Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Friday is Hawaiian Shirt Day

I'm not kidding. It's suggested here in the cube farm that we all wear Hawaiian shirts on Friday as part of our monthly get together which involves some sort of recreational non-work activity, which, I'm sure you know, helps to build stronger teams. It's also nice to see your fellow cube-bots somewhere other than the hallways on the way to the restroom.

I'm trying to figure out if this is a sly nod to "Office Space," or if the people who wrote "Office Space" worked here once.

"Oh, and remember: next Friday... is Hawaiian shirt day. So, you know, if you want to, go ahead and wear a Hawaiian shirt and jeans."

I just created this Hawaiian shirt design which I might have to make happen by Friday.

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

7 Comments:

  • Hawaiian shirt AND jeans? GAWD, That's loose. Flip flops okay too?

    Love the tee.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 27, 2008 at 9:32 PM  

  • Okay. That does it. We're coming in. When you hear shots, just lay green smoke and sit tight till we get to you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 28, 2008 at 3:31 AM  

  • I'm all for golf shirt Friday. Assuming it means you blow off work and go golfing.

    By Blogger James-H, at February 28, 2008 at 8:40 AM  

  • Oh god, theme days. First Union used to have those. I wasn't a team player apparently.

    I LOVE the shirt. It'll totally mess with their heads.

    p.s. I say you wear no shoes!

    By Blogger Thinking In Vain, at February 28, 2008 at 9:14 AM  

  • i'm with TIV. Your shirt idea is killer, I want the third one, after you and KW. Confession: I have about 8 'aloha' shirts. Hey, you can't go to Pearl Harbor twice and not end up with a few.

    I'm serious about shirt #3 ( could you at a little light spot at the bottom of Oahu for my Pearl buddies?? )

    JC

    By Blogger warbird2010, at February 28, 2008 at 9:32 PM  

  • I made one of those shirts for my chick but the map of Hawaii was on the back.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 3, 2008 at 11:40 AM  

  • Honestly speaking… at first glance it looks like a ink pen leaked in your pocket.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 30, 2008 at 7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home