Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Bad Jazz and Incompetent Customer Service Reps

That's the Wachovia Difference!

Hey, Wachovia, I hope you're reading this.

You Suck with a capital S.

No, better yet, you SUCK with all capitals.

Don't tell me I'm not signed up for online banking when I am. Don't tell me I can't transfer to non-Wachovia accounts when I do it every month. Don't tell me I can't set up a transfer to an account not in my name when it's already done. And for the love of God, would you please find some hold music that isn't labeled, "Jazz Fusion Puke," ?

And since I just "shared my Wachovia experience," why don't you drop $25 in my account right about now?

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

  • Call back and get a different customer service rep, whoever you talked to was an idiot.

    (Well, if you did call the customer service line, if you went into a branch, well that's your own damn fault. :p )

    Wachovia as a whole has better CSRs than most places I have to deal with, but that's JMHO.

    By Blogger Thinking In Vain, at September 2, 2008 at 4:07 PM  

  • 1. Had a Wachovia account before. I closed it and opened an account with my local credit union. Lower fees, better service… in other words, soooo much better!

    2. My mother applied for a mortgage loan in order to buy a condo. She was approved. Two days before the closing (which was the day of her birthday), she received a call from Crapovia to inform her that they ‘re-analyzed’ her case and decided, at the last minute, to disapprove her loan.

    Wachovia blows!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 2, 2008 at 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home