Saturday, November 22, 2008

Flash Trash


Visiting Wonkette and was served this pop-under ad for some e-card site. (Thank you, Tribal Fusion. Whores. Or pimps. I'm not sure.)

It's an animated augmented woman, getting ready to take off her dress and reveal to me her giant plastic floatie-toys. Yeah, I want to send this e-card to a friend. The kind of friend who just discovered the Internet and thinks animated birthday cards are so hilarious!

Which reminds me: I once worked with a guy who when he was 18 was in a relationship with a 16-year-old. Her parents disapproved and turned him in to the law. He was subsequently put into some sort of deviant database for 20 years and was required to undergo counseling. The following conversation actually took place between that guy and another of my co-workers:

Guy 1: They'd ask questions like, "Have you ever been sexually aroused by a cartoon character?"! I was like, "What is this? Am I having fantasies about cartoons?"
Guy 2: I don't know, man. Pocahontas was pretty hot.

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

  • When my son was very, very young, I left him in the living room watching Who Killed Roger Rabbit while I went to the kitchen to make lunch. After a bit I could tell from the music that Jessica Rabbit had appeared. A few moments passed, and then I heard from the living room, in a slightly disturbed voice, "Dad, my underwear just got *real* tight." I'm not kidding.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 22, 2008 at 5:58 PM  

  • hahah! The writeup was great but the comment was better. Classic.

    Thanks for inspiring the anecdote, Mr. Dave.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 24, 2008 at 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home