Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Just Over Half Equals "Almost"

One of my email accounts on a Microsoft Exchange server is getting all paranoid on me, sending me this message every day.

"Delete any items you don't need from your mailbox and empty your Deleted Items folder."

Since it took me five months to get to this point, I might wait a little bit, like until I can barely see any white left in that bar.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share


  • Just wait until it gets above 95%. Then Exchange Server will send ever-more-frequent reminders to empty your mailbox, which will quickly fill the remaining 5%.

    It's a somewhat humourous failure mode.

    By Anonymous Tim Bennett, at May 6, 2009 at 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home