Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Kim, You Are a Fat Liar

Kim's Diet Plan (dot com). You know Kim - or at least you know her big gut spilling over the top of her too-tight-pants. She's a marketer of the first order, which is to say she is a Grade-A Liar. Actually, I'd be surprised if Kim is a real person at all.

This is Kim's stretch-marked flab roll. Yummy!
In a very clever move, a visit to Kim's site records your IP so that in the first paragraph of her introduction to how she's going to scrape the walls of your colon, Kim claims:

My name is Kim and I wanted to share my weight loss story with you. I’m no medical guru or anything like that. I’m just a mom who lives in [your town] who figured out a system that works better than all the famous diets...

No matter where you live, that's where Kim lives, too.

Kimmy, Kimmy. I'm disappointed in you and proud of you at the same time.

(Note: Kim's Diet Plan should not be confused with Kim Jong Il's Diet Plan.)

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

  • You know what, I am onto these guys. I have found at least 15 websites that all say pretty much the same thing. The majority of them use the same photos. I will write another comment and paste them in, just in case you reject my comment thinking I am spamming you. Click on each one to see the insanity. Most of them are just copy and paste LOL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 25, 2009 at 5:11 AM  

  • Anon, whether that was spam or not, I deleted the links. I won't be a part of their scheme.

    By Blogger RFB, at September 25, 2009 at 7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home