Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Only in Orlando

I wish I was making this up.

Judging by this mugshot, the offender didn't think his crime was that serious.

The victim said Moyer grabbed her chest, and she pushed him away.Moyer was sentenced to 180 days probation, and he must undergo psychological evaluation before he returns to Pennsylvania.



Is this a laughing matter? In these oh-so-sensitive times, I'd rather not even venture a guess.

Um...I mean, "No! Absolutely NOT!"

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

  • What? You mean it's okay to brutally trap and kill mice, but not feel them up? I guess the beasteality statutes never made sense to me anyways...."you can kill them and eat them, but you better not fuck them!"

    Maybe I'll stay anonymous for this one....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 12, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

  • I giggled immensely at this.

    By Blogger Thinking In Vain, at August 13, 2009 at 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home