- U-verse? Whatever.
- With a service mark? Like someone wants to steal that name.
- Slippers symbolize relax? Maybe in 1960, when AT&T ruled the communications world, like they're trying to do again.
- You're talking down to me here, AT&T. Telling me what to do. Acting like you know better.
- Way to piss a customer off, Big Brother.
- Can't wait to get rid of Chingular.
For a little historical perspective, here's Stephen Colbert breaking it all down for us. (Take that, Viacom
Labels: ATT, Colbert Report, telecom advertising, U-verse