Monday, July 23, 2007

Pizza La - Big in Japan

SONG STUCK IN HEAD WARNING: The viewer agrees to hold Where's My Jetpack? harmless for subconscious rememberances of this jingle and/or entire commercial later in your day. By clicking the "play" button, you acknowledge that you are aware that a Japanese pizza commerical is about to commence, complete with annoyingly catchy childlike jingle (and accompanying dance steps) and scary animation. Possible side effects may include: nightmares, dizziness, blackouts, hallucinations, loss of bowel control and seizures.


Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

  • Aw, that poor little slice of cheese... that was awesome. lol.

    By Blogger Thinking In Vain, at July 23, 2007 at 3:52 PM  

  • Yes, pizza Wow, I haven't heard that persistent an earwig since "It's just like, it's just like a mini-mall."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 23, 2007 at 4:35 PM  

  • haha - my old cell phone ring was I'm Burning For You by Blue Oyster Cult, which I was forced to change by friends and family (they would hum it for like 90 minutes after my phone rang). It really is catchy.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 23, 2007 at 9:52 PM  

  • I like their Bob Sapp CM
    http://japansugoi.com/wordpress/pizza-las-fun-and-crazy-tv-commercials/

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 23, 2007 at 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home