Tuesday, October 09, 2007

OJ Simpson is Turning Over in His Grave

On a night when the hated Cowboys had absolutely no reason to win, they somehow pulled it out in the final second of a very good game. Sucks to live in Buffalo today, but they're all consoling each other with, "We showed spirit and unity and put up a helluva fight when no one thought we could hang with the Cowboys." My favorite team is whoever is playing the Cowboys.

Face it, Dallas friends, the rest of the country looks at this man and sees the devil. And just like the devil, the Cowboys always manage to win. My 2nd most hated team is New England. I look forward to watching them beat Dallas next week.

When I was a kid, I was brainwashed and thought the Cowboys were great. I even had a Cowboys coat. I've since been deprogrammed.

Labels: , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home