Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Buy Low, Sell More Than Three Times Higher

ahhhh, when you can't be outdoors, bring the outdoors inI love a breeze. I bought this little all-metal, single-speed fan at Wal-Mart yesterday on my lunch hour for under $6. It’s quiet and kicks out the perfect breeze aimed right at my face as I toil away the hours in CubeWorldTM. I customized a magnet for it that reads Fake Wind. (Alternate titles: Artificial Breeze, Faux Blow. And can you believe fakewind.com is available?)

But why go all the way to to Wal-Mart (distance from work: about half a mile) when I can buy it online from this fine merchant based in Eatonton, Georgia for only $18.99? (And I’m guessing that fine merchant bought the fan they are selling at Wal-Mart in Eatonton.)

God Bless America. Land of the Free Market, Home of the Brave Con-Artists.

Labels: , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

  • You are a natural -- Faux Blow...someone's going to steal that name. And I hope it's for a fan. .

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 11, 2008 at 6:51 PM  

  • I've got the same fan. I love it. When I had a server overheating b/c of dead fans, this fan saved me.
    I can attest that it will run for over 5 months non-stop. Have no fear of leaving the little bugger running, eternally.

    By Blogger raytubes, at June 13, 2008 at 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home