Sunday, June 01, 2008

Not a Fan - But Love The Work

I'm on record as being not so fond of NASA, but there' s something about a shuttle launch that makes you go, "Damn! That was awesome!" These photos were taken by a friend who was in Daytona Beach today, a good 80 miles from the launch site. (That's 128 kilometers for you more enlightened, International readers.) Said my Dad, watching from even further away, "It was such a nice day I was able to see the separation from my backyard without binocs." Here's an image of the pair of solid rocket boosters falling into the Atlantic as the shuttle slips the surly bonds of earth.



Previously in NASA
Aerosmith for NASA with bad production
Good for Something After All
NASA Needs a Slogan
Lisa Nowak - The Reason I'm Late from Lunch
In Space, No One Can Hear You Pee
The Games Astronauts Play
Buy an Astronaut a Drink
Rocket to the Moon and Race Right Back
Astronaughties

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home