Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Domain Names You Didn't Think To Buy

But it's not too late - if you HURRY! ACT NOW!



So often in the media business, new companies, agencies, widgets and apps sprout up with the dumbest names. It’s like the owners didn’t even try to come up with something creative, but instead made up a dumb word or misspelled an existing word. (More on that here and here.)

Being a collector of cool sounding domain names (which I have yet to do anything with, giant dreams notwithstanding) I just went to GoDaddy and top-of-head found you five six names in about four four and a half minutes that I think are damn good names. Buy them. Build an app. Sell it to Google. Thank me at your “I’m a millionaire!” party.

I’m still working on my millions. I'll let you know when that happens.

Here you go:

GIANTGREENPIGS.COM is available!
YOURMOMTWEETS.COM is available!
SICKLITTLEPUPPIES.COM is available!
SUNNYFOG.COM is available!
FOGGYSUN.COM is available!!!!
BUNCHOFSTUPID.COM is available!

That last one? Gold.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

  • many years ago i owned www.blowuptheinternet.com, but i never did anything with it, i let it expire, and now some guy in cincinnati owns it.

    what an exciting story, eh?

    By Blogger kessler, at December 6, 2008 at 9:52 PM  

  • Crunky:

    Sad that the guy in Cinci is doing nothing with it also, using that stupid link template so many dormant sites use. I'd rather see "parked at Godaddy."

    By Blogger RFB, at December 6, 2008 at 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home