Thursday, November 18, 2010

How To Facebook - Free From Your Competitor

I posted earlier this month about a Tennessee agency that understands social media (in addition to doing some nice old-school TV). They found that post and seemed to "Like" it. I corresponded a little with someone from the agency, expressing my concern that maybe they were giving away the keys to the kingdom with this Facebook tab, which pretty much explains what most agencies only pretend to explain.


They aren't concerned about that. They don't care if you steal it. In fact, it's aimed at marketers and developers, with definitions, explanations and even resources for code.

I like that confidence. That's like Peyton Manning holding a quarterbacks clinic for current NFL starters. "Sure, I'll teach you everything I know, but in the end, you're still Jon Kitna and I'm Peyton Manning."

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home