Wednesday, March 14, 2007

It's Cold Outside - Warm My Buns

Hi, guy! My rommmates and me wanna take your clothes off. No, SERIOUSLY.Copyranter has cornered the market on skewering ads for True, the online dating site, but this one was served up on a page I was just visiting and I couldn't resist. Usually focusing on cleavage, the True banner makers are now making inroads into butts. (Another is here.)

Guys, if you really think this woman is waiting for you over at True.com, I can save you some money.

First of all, she doesn't live anywhere near you. Secondly, she's got a man already - and he can kick your ass. Third, she walks around outside in her underwear and a jacket, so she's probably a little unstable, and finally, you just aren't her type. She's not into gullible dorks with no common sense. (Unless you have a ton of money.)

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home