Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Simple Weight Loss in the New Economy

About 8 years ago, I invented a very simple and effective diet/health regimen. I called it "Poverty" and I lost all kinds of weight. It was AWESOME. I'll give you the basics here and you can try it. If it works for you, send me some cash.

  • Eat only when you're really, really hungry
  • Turn a normal sandwich into two meals by cutting it in half
  • Ride a bicycle everywhere you go, regardless of the weather
That's about it. Lemme know how it goes!

I was inspired to reveal my weight loss secrets by seeing this fat lady turned not-so-fat lady banner ad. She looks pretty healthy now. (Thanks to the Photoshop "make me skinny" filter, notes a commenter.) There's nothing like a visual testimonial.

Labels: , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home