Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Attitude is Altitude!


We had a team meeting this morning complete with an awesome and comprehensive PowerPoint™ presentation wherein we learned about upcoming goals, past accomplishments and areas that we intend to improve upon in the coming months. It was exciting. There was excellent coffee, tasty breakfast foods and a spirit of camaraderie that was just electric. The positive feelings were contagious. (Plus cool giveaways!)

I am looking forward to doing my part to help the team along as we strive together to improve processes and innovate change. Communication is key, and together we can achieve great things. Remember, there is no “I” in "TEAM."

DISCLAIMER: I recently discovered that a couple of coworkers here in CubeWorld™ found this blog a long time ago and have been reading my scathing (and entirely facetious!) rants for months.

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home