Monday, September 08, 2008

I've Decided to Become an Architect

Like much of the country, I have been inspired by Sarah Palin. 

I don't have any training in architecture, I'm not that good at math and most of what I design gets roundly ridiculed and laughed at by my designer friends. 

But I played with blocks as a kid. And Legos. I have a copy of Sketch-Up, too, so I think I'm pretty well set. 


A San Fran based artist/architect has designed this cool looking "off-the-grid" nomad thingy. See more images of it in other environments at Kyu Che's site.

Labels: , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

  • Let me guess, you've been hired by the Vandelay Enterprises firm?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 8, 2008 at 8:45 PM  

  • I hear if elected she wants all the oil rigs in ANWR to have wind turbines on the surface so it at least looks like they’re trying out alternative energy sources.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 8, 2008 at 9:23 PM  

  • Yeah I played with Sketch-Up for, like, a minute. Everything I designed looked like it was done by a five-year old on Ritalin.

    So I dropped it and played Medal of Honor on Wii. That's one thing I could kick Johann Baptist Zimmermann's ass at.

    By Blogger M.M. McDermott, at September 9, 2008 at 9:57 AM  

  • I bet you live near a house so that makes you an expert on houses. You probably played with Lego's at some point so you could be a contractor, too. Did you have a GI Joe as a kid? You may be qualified to rebuild Iraq.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 12, 2008 at 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home