Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Notes on a Meeting - #10

As long as you are writing during a meeting, your colleagues assume you are paying attention. Unfortunately, sometimes what they're saying isn't really worth listening to. That's when you doodle.

The following fictitious character in no way represents anyone I work with, or anyone who was in a recent meeting, or anyone I've ever worked with. Or anyone you work with, or know. Or whom you have ever known. Any semblance of the following fictitious character to any person, either living or dead, is purely coincidental and is completely in the imagination of the person who thinks it's them.



Previously in Notes on a Meeting

Labels: , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

  • In one recent meeting I copied down the dot pattern on a nearby wall because I thought it might be a code.

    Turns out it was Braille and there way a typo. Enjoy your corporate art!

    By Blogger flashman, at April 8, 2009 at 12:24 AM  

  • I was on the phone yesterday and was absentmindedly doodling. When I hung up, I realized I'd drawn a snake with 2 legs, wings and a fancy-pants closed parentheses trying to intimidate a sunflower.

    Wonder what I was trying to tell myself?

    By Blogger Teenie, at April 8, 2009 at 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home