Monday, September 14, 2009

None Dare Call it Astroturfing


Actual signs from the Glenn Beck, Dick Armey, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Fox News inspired "march on Washington" on Saturday. See more signs here.

Grass roots, my ass. And please quit with the inflated crowd estimates. Media outlets are saying between 60 and 70 thousand showed up. Organizers of the event claim 1.5 million. That's a pretty huge discrepancy. Of course, those media outlets are "mainstream," aren't they? Can't believe them.

"Angry Mob" set is from McPhee.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

  • No shit...here in Hooterville they expected 10,000 attendees...about 2000 showed up with their little signs in the city park where our version of Fox News was providing us with a "live stream." I'm not making that up! Then, today I called it a Teabagging Party, when my camera guy and designer quickly corrected me. After I looked up "teabagging" in the Urban dictionary, I decided I still wasn't so far off. HA! Fuck these people, man. I'm way sick of them. Nice Angry Mob work, too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 14, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home