Monday, May 24, 2010

So, Me and 364 Other People...

It's a big list with some notable names. I see Bob and Angela coming up soon. My day was yesterday and it was an honor to be included among such august company. It's called The 3six5 Project and is the brainchild of Len Kendall and Daniel Honigman. They gathered 365 people to write a post of no more than 365 words. Being the type who likes to meet word count guidelines, my post comes in at exactly 365 words. (Shut up. It's not THAT psycho.)

You're supposed to write about your assigned day, which is half the challenge. On Saturday I'm going, "What the hell am I going to write about? It'll just be a boring Sunday filled with yard work more than likely." Then I awoke to something to write about. It was still yard work, though.

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

  • I know 14 of the names. 9 I have gotten to know via interacting initially on twitter. 5 I know who they are but have never exchanged a word. Will be interesting to peruse these folks and find out who they are. They better live up to the Jetpacks standard of excellence!

    I could never do just 365 words. I would remove the spacing to make one big ass word LOL

    BTW I said grats on twitter and will say it again here. Grats =P
    ;-)

    By Anonymous Howie, at May 24, 2010 at 7:35 PM  

  • Felt sorry for you when I saw that TP all over the place, but your story was great; those are the types we want to collect in our living document of people's lives.

    Thanks again for participating!

    By Anonymous Daniel Honigman, at May 28, 2010 at 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home