Thursday, April 10, 2008

Just When I Thought I Was Getting Better

Someone sent a routine email to the entire department this morning, to which I fired off ("Reply All," naturally) what I thought was a fun little moment of levity for the team. Then I get this from a coworker, who apparently thinks I'm a dick. I guess this thing is making the rounds of Corporate America this week. Ah, well. it's pretty funny anyway. Truth hurts, I suppose, but I'm not taking this drug.

Click for maxi-view

Labels: , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

6 Comments:

  • Tell them you'd take it more seriously if they had spelled Tourettes and syndrome correctly.

    Use spell check much? Geez.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 10, 2008 at 5:23 PM  

  • Why would anybody try to stamp out a sense of humor, sarcastic or not? I heart you, Jetpack. You make Cubeworld(tm) a more interesting place to live.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 10, 2008 at 10:11 PM  

  • I think someone doesn't have a sense of humor....

    (him not you, just to clarify.)

    By Blogger Thinking In Vain, at April 11, 2008 at 12:49 PM  

  • What a great use of stock imagery. Tell this co-worker you'll stop being sarcastic when he stops being an idiot.

    I didn't know Of Montreal was featured on outback steakhouse commercials. I don't have T.V.

    http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com/2008/01/26/28-not-having-a-tv/

    By Blogger ke, at April 11, 2008 at 1:17 PM  

  • I wanna be like Mike! I worked with the sarcastically challenged once. Once.

    They took exception to my humorous—imo—group reply that maybe leaving kids home from the company picnic might result in everyone having a better time.

    And now I freelance.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 11, 2008 at 7:50 PM  

  • People say 'sarcasm is the lowest form of wit'.
    Bollocks. The lowest form of wit is the kind of half-wit who can't appreciate a nice bit of sarcasm.

    By Blogger Sell! Sell!, at April 20, 2008 at 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home