Sunday, April 11, 2010

Presenting: "Where's My Jetpack?" The Song and The Video

Or: Unemployment Will Make a Man do Weird Things, Part III.

I've put together a song - and a video to go along with it, and I really like how they both turned out. (You're free not to.) It's called, not surprisingly, "Where's My Jetpack?" I went ahead and created a jetpack of sorts for this video. Don't try this at home. Or do. It was a load of fun.

Much thanks go to the phenomenally talented Professor Fred Leo, musician extraordinaire, for his expert advice during the creation of the audio track.


Enjoy...or don't.

Where's My Jetpack? from Radio Free Babylon on Vimeo.


Using the Facebook Vimeo embed here since the sound quality of YouTube leaves much to be desired.

Also, any perceived homage to ancient rockers from Boston is entirely intentional. Best to turn it up loud.  




Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

8 Comments:

  • Well, the ancient rockers from Boston (and as you know, my favorite) could use you as they begin their pathetic tour season. They need new energy and you're it! You've officially made my day. Loved it.

    By Anonymous adchick, at April 13, 2010 at 8:47 PM  

  • Ha! That *really* came out well all the way around. Wish I could have been there for the "shoot," to catch the neighbors peeking from behind the curtains with WTF on their faces. The opening frame stopped me dead in my tracks because we had that exact tape deck growing up, which I inherited and only tossed out a few years ago.

    You realize, of course, this means we'll be expecting, possibly demanding, more of these.

    By Anonymous Professor Fossil, at April 13, 2010 at 9:02 PM  

  • Love this. I didn't catch the Boston reference, was hearing the Conchords. Looks like fun.

    By Anonymous dirtsister, at April 13, 2010 at 9:09 PM  

  • Good stuff. Fun to watch.

    By Blogger Dak Gustal, at April 14, 2010 at 10:39 AM  

  • The future is in Florida!

    By Anonymous Oakhurst, at April 14, 2010 at 1:15 PM  

  • Ah, free time....

    By Blogger Dan, at April 15, 2010 at 1:08 PM  

  • Heaven on earth JP.

    By Blogger Amy, at April 18, 2010 at 1:37 AM  

  • Glad your flight wasn't impacted by the volcanic ash. Loved the vid, loved the cut.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 20, 2010 at 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home