Friday, October 05, 2007

Enrage The Consumer

I know there has to be a way to utilize blogs, vlogs, RSS, etc. to "engage the consumer," but it has to start with worthwhile content. Nobody cares about your corporate blog or any of your other social media efforts unless you are saying something worth talking about.

Or as Toad puts it, your brand is not my friend.








The latest installment in the royalty-free clipart comic called "Where's My Jetpack?" (You'll note a severe lack of diversity in these comics. That's not my fault. This particular series of clipart I'm ripping off appears to have been drawn in Idaho. Although, the guy above could be Hispanic.)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

  • the guy could also be asian. plus, all the characters could be GLBT, which adds diversity. but what's prohibiting you from darkening their skin tones via photoshop?

    you realize, of course, that royalty-free does not mean FREE. you're still technically obligated to pay for the stuff.

    although i never do either.

    By Blogger HighJive, at October 6, 2007 at 12:33 PM  

  • I have plans to darken some of these characters in Photoshop. But not the gay ones.

    I take them from barrysclipart.com, which doesn't even have an option for payment.

    By Blogger RFB, at October 6, 2007 at 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home