Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Head is Spinning - A Comic from Comments


I bought two Frisbees today. (A house can never have too many Frisbees.) I scanned the back of the package and made a comic out of the instructions that show you how to throw a Frisbee. (And what is Wham-O thinking with those instructions, printing them in French? Are they trying to hurt their sales in red states?)

It's called "The Spin."

Here's the fun part: the woman's words are copied and pasted verbatim from commenters at Fox News, while the man's words come directly from comments made at Huffington Post.

This shit makes itself up.

Click for super-size

More to come, if I know me.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

  • This is just the ultimate player in me speaking, but I can't get beyond the fact that the "sidearm" is is both incorrectly illustrated and very poorly explained. If Wham-O expects anyone to be able to properly throw a forehand after looking at that, it's no wonder their discs are not UPA sanctioned.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 14, 2008 at 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home