Sunday, April 11, 2010

Respect The Food (I Like an Ad)

I do not like mushrooms, unless they're shitaki, and grilled to a delicate crisp with lots of tangy marinade, disguising their once slimy and sickening texture.

But this photograph of a mushroom is awesome. And so is the headline. And the simple copy. And the simple call to action. The ad quietly conveys that SubZero is THE name in refrigeration, deserved or not. Microscopic Freshness is the message. (Easy financing available to qualified buyers.)

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

  • Can I play the obligatory pain-in-the-ass guy when this is presented in the meeting? Good. It is nice, though.

    I can't read the words "Sub-Zero because there's not enough white-on- mushroom contrast. And why aren't there muffins in here. I want muffins in every meeting!

    By Anonymous Brandon Sprangletanks III, at April 12, 2010 at 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home