Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Take My Card


I've posted this before, but I'm putting it out there again for those who may not have taken one the last time I passed them out. You don't need my address, my office phone number, my mobile phone number, my Linked-In profile, my resume, a cover letter, a fax number, my title or any of the other antiquated bits of information people are still putting on their business cards. Twitter about does it anymore. What's that? You want to see a portfolio? My blog or my Twitter stream are now my portfolio. There are over 1800 entries on this blog, some of them not bad. I am available for work anywhere on earth. And I recently got a passport if you still feel the need to do that whole "meet in person" thing. It's pretty and blue and sits safely in a strongbox, the combination of which I will struggle to remember should the time come.

Some services have not been listed. Offer subject to change without notice. Respondents must be at least 18 years of age as of 8/11/10. Not valid with any other offer. Void where prohibited by law.

Labels: , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home