Friday, June 29, 2007

Man's Stinky Cheeks Invite Rape by Woman

And now, a Friday Flashback. (flashback, flashback, flashback)

The year - I don't know. The agency - no idea. The product - High Karate "Gamesman" cologne or aftershave or toilet water or something.

Axe, Lynx, Tag, Old Spice, all ya'll - take note.

This is just as suggestive as anything the body sprays are putting out today. One major difference: the man is in his 40s, whereas today's stuff is aimed at teen boys and younger.

I wonder if "Caress the King" and "Kiss the Bishop" were euphemisms for anything back then.

Labels: , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

7 Comments:

  • Not to mention the timeless classic delivery of “Oh dear.”

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 29, 2007 at 5:33 PM  

  • And so true! - that IS the response most of us women have to the overpowering stench of men who play to win.

    By Blogger anna kate, at June 29, 2007 at 5:42 PM  

  • Wait. What, AK?

    By Blogger RFB, at June 29, 2007 at 5:47 PM  

  • jp - I think that means advertising does work–it’s not a lie as some would have us believe!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 29, 2007 at 10:24 PM  

  • haha um, no. i was kidding. i mean, maybe if it had some kind of pirate theme.

    yeah, actually, still no.

    By Blogger anna kate, at June 30, 2007 at 7:17 PM  

  • So advertising doesn’t work then?

    Shit.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 30, 2007 at 11:19 PM  

  • I disagree that advertising doesn't work. I am freshly divorced and prowling the pubs for fresh young ladies who wouldn't mind a romp in the sack with an aging Peter Pan type. I've purchsed copious amounts of Lynx to assist me in my efforts, convinced through their advertisements that I will be an irresistible magnet of virility and prowess, able to convey the ability to satisfy many women at once, all through the power of my manly musk.

    Here's to Lynx!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 1, 2007 at 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home