Monday, March 01, 2010

And I Thought I Sucked at Photoshop

A commenter on my recent post, wherein I attempted to make light of digital art and the Tea Party movement all at once, failed to see the humor. OK, Tim. Whatever. Relax a little, bro. I guess what I thought was funny and obviously tongue-in-cheek did not register with some. Maybe I should endeavor to be more mainstream henceforth and curb my appetite for the bizarre and off-the-wall, the better not to confuse and bewilder my more literal-minded readers.

But if Tim wants to cast stones at people who suck at Photoshop, he can look no further than this ad, a full-pager from yesterday's New York Times Magazine, in which a golfer is lining up a putt while a massive, not-at-all-Photoshopped alligator lines up on him. 
(Click image for larger.)

Labels: , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

  • as the gator slowly glided on its belly across the green towards phil, he quietly pondered whether or not his Chubb insurance would cover his erectile dysfunction medicine and how ironic it would be if it didn't.

    By Blogger Unknown, at March 8, 2010 at 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home