Tuesday, October 07, 2008

The Spin is at Critical Mass

And I'll just leave it at that. We can let this cartoon do the talking. It's called , "CAPT John Sidney McCain III, USN (Ret.) Meets with his Troops."

Never let it be said again that John McCain doesn't know how to win a war.

If you aren't disgusted with that has happened in the last couple of days courtesy of Rove, Limbaugh, Medved, Fox News, Hannity and McCain's other assorted students of Goebbels, you should maybe find a time machine and go live in another era.

Crossposted to Radio Free Babylon

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

  • I've gotten to the point where I can't even watch the news anymore 'cause I'm getting physically sick by the dirty moves that they're pulling. McCain knows he isn't going to win on the issues, so I guess he figures it's time to start flinging mud.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 7, 2008 at 10:37 PM  

  • I am often criticized by folks I know for not watching the news, not giving a shit about the political process, and maintaining a certain apathy when it comes to Presidential elections.

    "Can't bitch if you don't vote!" they always say.

    Oh yeah? Like hell I can't.

    We have a choice of two lame candidates. Why the hell should I vote for either one of them?

    "But every vote counts!" they say.

    No it doesn't. Al Gore won the popular vote and still didn't become President (not that I wanted him to, mind you)

    Our votes mean nothing. The election means nothing.

    Sorry to be so negative, but people get all wrapped up in a process thinking we (as a people) can make a difference. I doubt it.

    Its all just put there for us to THINK we have a say.

    Anyway. That's just my opinion.

    Love your blog.

    TS

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 7, 2008 at 11:06 PM  

  • If people elect McCain/Palin, they deserve it. To fall for obvious hate mongering is sickening and shows no critical thinking. You deserve another 4 years of shit for it even being this close.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 8, 2008 at 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home