Seven Other Places
Here are seven other places on the Internet you could be right now.
- Every Presidential campaign logo since 1960. (Page might take some time to load.)
- It's an animated chimp movie, with jetpacks! (With Amtrak as a sponsor? Sure to suck.)
- Huge in Brazil, ancient Canadian power trio Rush. Their fans down there even sing to the instrumentals.
- Meatwater. (Thanks, Fish & Chimps.)
- The Obama worship has officially gone too far.
- A cool design firm wants you to work for them. You'll have to move to Jordan.
Labels: 7 other places, abraham linkin', advertising jobs, Amtrak, link and the world links with you, linkage, links can be your ticket to riches, logos, movie marketing, Obama, presidential politics, Rush